Shopping Cart0 item(s) - 0.00€
Last updated on June 19th, 2008.
- Type of information collected
- Information Given by visitors: Verdes Innovations S.A. receives and stores any information entered by visitors to its web sites and e-shops. Some examples of the information collected include the following: Personal information filled in the Personal Account which is created for the sole purpose of purchases/ order placements and is needed solely for order processing, information provided by visitors while visiting Verdes Innovations S.A. sites & e-shops, etc.
- Visitors can choose not to provide certain information, but then they might not be able to take advantage of many of Verdes Innovations S.A. sites & e-shops features.
- Automatic Information Verdes Innovations S.A. receives and stores certain types of information whenever visitors interact with the company’s sites and e-shops. For example, like many Web sites, Verdes Innovations S.A. may use "cookies," obtaining certain types of information when a Web browser accesses its internet sites and e-shops. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to the visitors’ computer hard drive through the visitors’ Web browser to enable the provision of personalised features.
- E-mail Communications: Verdes Innovations S.A. receives and stores confirmations when visitors access e-mail from Verdes Innovations S.A. internet sites and e-shops, provided that visitors’ computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: Verdes Innovations S.A. might receive information about consumers from third parties, such as: updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which is used to correct contact details records, credit history information from credit bureaus, which is used to help prevent and detect fraud, etc.
- Disclosure of information
All information provided by our websites and e-shops visitors are strictly used for specific purposes such as responding to requests, handling purchase orders, customizing future shopping, improving our processes & policies, as well as communicating with the provider of the information, in accordance to Law 2472/1997.
Verdes Innovations S.A. will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes identified above. Personal data may be utilised for direct marketing purposes provided that visitors’ consent has been received.
Verdes Innovations S.A. employs third parties to perform functions on its behalf, such as courier services, financial services, processing credit card payments. In such cases, third parties gain access to personal information needed to perform their functions. However, in such cases, third parties are bound with confidentiality clauses and may not use personal information for other purposes.
Whereas Customer Information is an important part of Verdes Innovations S.A. business, the company is not in anyway engaged in non ethical practises, such as selling Company Information to third parties.
Verdes Innovations S.A. does not in any way handle Personal Information to third parties, in accordance to Art. 11 of Law 2472/1997, as is currently valid.
Sole exception to the above commitment is the case whereby specific information is requested by Law Officials following a Court Order.
Please note that as Verdes Innovations S.A. increases its rate of growth, it may acquire or sell points of sales, subsidiaries or business units. In such cases, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Verdes Innovations S.A. is acquired by a third party, customer information might be one of the transferred assets.
- Access & verification of information
Verdes Innovations S.A. internet sites and e-shops visitors may access their personal information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, modify it. Additionally, visitors also have the right to object to the processing of their personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which they are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which they have given their unambiguous consent.
- Duration of data storage and process
Verdes Innovations S.A. only keeps Personal Information for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing. In case of an online purchase, personal information is kept for up to 5 fiscal years, subject to modifications to existing Greek Tax legislation.
- Security measures
As a means to safeguard Personal Information against possible misuse or unauthorised access, Verdes Innovations S.A. uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information.
When confirming an order, the entire card number or Paypal Account data are not revealed. However, the entire credit card number and Paypal account details are transmitted to the corresponding third party (credit card company, Paypal Clearance Service, etc.) for the sole purpose of order processing and payment clearance.
It is important for Visitors to protect against unauthorized access to their passwords and computers. Hence, Visitors are advised to sign off when ending a transaction from a shared computer.
Verdes Innovations S.A.
GR-20008 Chiliomodi Greece
Tel: +30 274 109 9280
Fax: +30 274 109 9281
Web Site: www.v-cubes.com